Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 1,000.00
Regular priceUnit price per
The Naari Tester Kit gives you a glimpse into a sustainable period routine. The starter kit is meant for anyone just switching to reusable cloth pads. Highlights of the kit:
- Contains a pad from each line of our products
- Contains one Overnight Ultra, one Bloom Heavy Flow, One Lithe Medium Flow and one Panty Liner. A complimentary wet pouch and easy drying string will also be provided with this kit.
- Helps beginners understand which pad works best for their cycle.
- Top layer of each pad is made from organic vegetable dyed cotton. Last layer is a Kalamkaari Cloth infused with plant based gum for long-lasting effectiveness
- The pads can be worn for upto 6 hours. Please ensure to change the pad regularly as wearing the pad for longer than 6 hours can lead to bad intimate hygiene
- The colour for top layers can only be chosen for the Overnight Ultra, Bloom Heavy Flow and Panty Liner. The Lithe Mediun Flow Pad will only come in cream/pink inserts.
IN THE TESTER KIT
- One Overnight Ultra (Either light or dark shade)
- One Bloom Heavy Flow (Either light or dark shade)
- One Lithe Medium Flow
- One Panty Liner (Either light or dark shade)
- Carry on Wet Pouch
- Easy Drying String
- Overnight Ultra - 32 cm by 10 cm
- Bloom Heavy FLow - 26 cm by 33 cm when fully opened and 26 cm by 9 cm when folded
- Lithe Medium Flow:
- Insert - 26 cm by 26 cm when fully opened.
- Leak Proof Layer - 27 cm by 9 cm
- Panty Liner - 22 cm by 6 cm
- Using harsh detergent with the pad
- Using a lose fitting underwear
- Wearing it longer than 6 hours
- Wearing a wet/semi wet pad
- Leaving the pad in open area where it can accumulate dust
- The pads are meant to be used for specific days of the cycle. A heavy flow pad works best for heavy flow days and same goes for the medium flow pad. If you have a really heavy flow, it is recommended to check the pad during the day first before wearing it at night
- Do not leave the pad soaking for longer than a day. Ensure to change the water regularly if you do not have the time to wash it.
The pad lasts for 6 hours. However, this can vary across different people and age groups.
DISCLAIMER : The print patterns shown in the product pictures above is purely for pictorial representation, the pattern might vary in your order. Rest assured, it will definitely be cute.