Lithe collection heavy flow pad is a semi-foldable pad that is made out of 100% cotton material. The cloth has undrgone washing several times to increase it's absorption capacity.
• The cloth insert can be taken out and washed separately. This pad comes with two inserts. One that can be folded & inserted into the loops of the leak proof layer and other that can be inserted into the folds.
• The colour of the inserts & the design of pad is based on availability.
• You get two inserts with this pad. More can be bought at INR 70 a piece
• Carry on pouch does not come with the pad. It would need to be bought separately at INR 50.
• The last layer is made out of Kalamkari material - which is vegetable dyed and not harmful for the skin
• The pad is long lasting due to several layers of absorbable cotton material, and the Kalamkari material pressed with gum cloth prventing unwanted spots
• 100% cotton cloth
• No PUL layer used. The pad is 100% biodegradable. When you decide to throw it, it can go in the compost bin
• Long Lasting highly absrbent cotton material used
• Onheavy flow days (2nd & 3rd days of the period), the pad can last upto 6-8 hours. Changing the pad once a day is reommended
Carry on Pouch - Rs 50
Big Insert - 26 cm by 26 cm when fylly opened
Small Insert - 7 cm by 4 cm
Leak Proof Layer - 27 cm by 9 cm
Using harsh detergent with the pad
Using a lose fitting underwear
Wearing it longer than 6 hours during the day
Wearing a wet/semi wet pad
Leaving the pad in open area where it can accumulate dust
The pads are meant to be used for specific days of the cycle. A heavy flow pad works best for heavy flow days and same goes for the medium flow pad. If you have a really heavy flow, it is recommended to check the pad during the day first before wearing it at night
Do not leave the pad soaking for longer than a day. Ensure to change the water regularly if you do not have the time to wash it.
The pad lasts for 6 hours. However, this can vary across different people and age groups.
• DISCLAIMER : The product pattern shown in the picture above is just for pictorial representation. The Kalamkari print used for the last layer may differ from the product picture depicted.